Welcome to the
the theater of exposure – a place of sharp-tongued words, ambiguous lyrics and also a stronghold of stripped clothes
Kleine Nachtrevue has been existing for 30 years.
Kleine Nachtrevue will be open through the end of the year Dec. 22/23 and 29/30 staging our Gender Bender Deluxe Burlesque show.
Christmas and New Year’s Eve we’re closed.
We wish all our guests a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Any more Questions? Read our FAQs
- How can I make a reservation?You can simply reserve tickets using the form you find on the event page. The tickets will be set aside for you and can be collected at the door.
- How much does the Ticket to the show costs?Admission for theater FRI & SAT
1st Category 40,-€
2nd Category 35,-€
3rd Category 30,-€
- Is a special dresscode required?No. Dress as you like.
- What time is the the show?Kleine Nachtrevue is open FRI & SAT from 20:00 The show starts at 21:00 and ends approximately at. 23:00 The bar is open till 00:30.
- What's the price range for the drinks?Normal Berlin Theater prices 1 Beer 0,33l €4,- 1 Gl. Water 0,2l €3,- 1 Glas Wine 0.2l from €6,- Longdrinks 0,4cl alc. from € 7,50
- Can I pay with credit card/smartphone?Sorry, no. We accept cash only.
- How long is it allowed to stay after the show?After the show on FRI & SAT, you can still enjoy the theater and some drinks till 00:30.-
- Is smoking allowed?Smoking is not allowed in Kleine Nachtrevue. You can find a smoker's spot in front of the door.